Too long?

Ok u the boss 🙈 here goes 😂
Also what is this lump I’ve circled here please? X

Looks to be his/her wing

And the 3 eggs that have pipped it’s jus a tiny lump pushed up is that enough to supply air as they all nearly 24 hours now ? X

That's plenty, it starts off as a tiny hairline crack and they will eventually expand the hole over time.

Well the one that has most of the shell gone may make an entrance some time today. Is it moving alot doesn't really have much to do now other than kick it's way out. That is what makes them strong all that chipping and pushing. Best thing for you to do is stay occupied so you won't be tempted to intervene unless needed. They will drive you nuts sitting an watching.

Well the one that has most of the shell gone may make an entrance some time today. Is it moving alot doesn't really have much to do now other than kick it's way out. That is what makes them strong all that chipping and pushing. Best thing for you to do is stay occupied so you won't be tempted to intervene unless needed. They will drive you nuts sitting an watching.
He is very lively but I still see veins just looking through incubator window!
So I guess he not quite ready still either ! X

No, if you still see veins don't mess with it. He hardly has any shell to work his way out of so I can't imagine he won't be able to.

They rest a LOT between pipping and zipping so don't get impatient with the process. I've had some that just had a tiny little bump of a pip and then next thing I knew I looked and it had zipped and was out in the incubator!

The 4 with the hole yep I get that’s guna take ages longer but this one is nearly out! I jus still see veins at the back of membrane not at the front, cud they b old ones? They are red but some don’t go anywhere! Still looking through incubator!

Back
Top Bottom