Topic idea

olivesmom

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 2, 2008
I am new but after reading entries for the past few days ... for hours on end. I was thinking maybe in the list of topics Raising Chicks, Emergancies, FAQ... Maybe one topic should just be poop. I read about foamy poop and what it ment, green poop, etc. but only after searching and seaching. Since it seems like you can tell quite a bit from a chickens poop I was thinking this might be helpful ... just an idea.

Charlotte

That's a great idea! Would you like to start a thread on
What Does The Poo Mean? and as people add to the list, you can add it to your original post and make a cohesive reference thread.

Quote:
I don't think you understand what sh means
hmm.png

The thing with a thread is that it goes down the page so people have to keep asking the same question ... mostly us beginners.

I was thinking if it were on the main page Index ... such as raising chicks, feeding time, etc. that all poop questions could be in one area and one would not have to search so much to find otu "what normal poop looks like", or that "hot melted chocolate poop" on occasion is normal etc.

Anyway, no big deal just an idea. I has a boss once that pointed out I have a new idea every three minutes. I am my own boss now!

Bests,
Charlotte

Back
Top Bottom