totally off topic but so cute

yeah, sunny, i noticed that too, at times, i think they tried to attack each other, but then at other times, they seemed to want to play and they did and it was adorable so i think its kind of a love-hate relationship going on there, it is after all a dog, particuarly a Lab, and a (baby) deer (wild animal), however, it is still adorable. and thanks for sharing it op. its so cute

I was thinking too, that they think it is cute now and let it happen, but that deer is going to grow. With that growing will come power to those hooves. She also had to stop the dog from mouthing the fawn at the beginning.
It was cute to watch them run around together.

Quote:
Not to mention it really clocked the dog one at least once or twice - you could HEAR it, even the owner made a flinching sound. It's cute in some parts - but overall I would have demanded my dog come inside and just recorded the deer. One of them could have really gotten hurt and whats worse is no telling where the fawns mother was and I'm pretty sure if she saw this she would have stomped the dog to a bloody pulp.
duc.gif

The deer did give the dog some good licks.... but did anyone notice the 2 cats sitting there? I could see them saying "wow what an idiot" lol
roll.png

yeah, i kinda thought that too, cause it either got in that fenced yard (looked secure) or it was an orphan and they were raising it like that "growing up" series on animal planet, still cute though

Back
Top Bottom