Touchless Incubator ???????

bald k9

Songster
10 Years
Sep 5, 2009
Rural Edwardsville
Hello all ! Does anyone know if there is an incubator that you put the eggs in and sit back and wait for them to hatch or do you have to adjust stuff, [heat,light ,humidity,turn eggs, etc], I would love to try an hatch my own eggs but I really dont have time to go thru what you guys and gals talk about going thru ,[turning, temp,heat,], I would end up STRESSING OUT!!!!, Thanks for any input!
idunno.gif

A Hovabator Genesis 1588 with an autoturner. You plug it in, add water to the one part of the tray for incubation, then add water to the other tray for the last few days and hatching.

I'll second the Genesis Hovabator 1588. It is pretty much a set it and forget it bator. You only need to monitor humidity.

I have the genesis...it is great! Just have to add water every few days, i use it for my first 18 days then i put them in another hovabator for hatching....hope i get a sportsman for christmas!

I just recently bought the Hovabator Genesis 1588 from Brahampooter on the auction site here. She sent 5 eggs all the way from New York. All 5 eggs hatched last week. Only concern I have with the incubator is there really is not a decent way to lift the lid from the base. I would like to see some type of handles on each side to do that. Lid is lightweight but just a little inconvient in design for me. Instructions are basic not in depth. The "finishing touches" to incubation are gotten on the BYC website. This was my first time using an incubator so I feel I did real good in following the directions and getting a good hatch. I actually set the eggs for 10 days when they came in and then put in the incubator for hatch. Now that they are old enough to talk to me they do have that New York accent! Also I can now order eggs to hatch to my hearts content! The unit can hhold quite a few eggs and is simple and uncomplicated to use and takes up very little room.

Wow I just may have to start hatching myself, !!! How much does the Genisis cost!. thanks again for all your input! Doeas anybody have one they want to sell or rent maybe? Thanks and Happy Holidays
clap.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom