Toulouse Geese Thread

Pics
Great pictures of the juvenile gosling waiting then jumping in one at a time and NO to the last... So how long did that water stay crystal clear?
lau.gif
Hmm - the pool earned the nickname 'gooser latrine'!
Is it once every minute they poop?
One day, I may time that...
lol.png

Holy cow they grow so fast!

First day I brought her home

First day in her diaper

Last night in her diaper - largest strap setting

And this morning - her first day allowed to just run around the back yard while I work

Herdie and Gerdie are finally here!

This last one is of Gerdie. She is MUCH lighter gray than Herdie is, and there was another in the same flock that was almost cream colored. Is there such a thing as Buff Toulouse?

Gerdie also has pink feet instead of orange like Herdie.

Last edited:
Hey Fuzzybird!

I was talking to Kukupecpec and realizes the two of you aren't very far from me. Lordsburg is near the NM/AZ border. We are Toulouse fans also and have some coming. We currently have Grey and Buff Saddleback Rugener (pomeranians), White and Brown Chinese, African and American Buff Geese, as well as different duck breeds, 2 donkeys and Great Pyrenees and kitties. I like your pics of the baby kids.

January

Well when you do, please get back to us on that.
wink.png
I think as soon as mines butts hit the water yep there it goes, lol

Yep...exactly why my many, many pools are constantly getting changed. Spoiled kids. We have everything from eggs in the incu to adults, as I am sure many of you do. A mother's work is never done, right?

January

Yep...exactly why my many, many pools are constantly getting changed. Spoiled kids. We have everything from eggs in the incu to adults, as I am sure many of you do. A mother's work is never done, right?

January

This was the plan... have the geese out in the orchard with a small pool under a tree. First geese get to have fun, than tree gets fertilized water!
I as usual, end up doing a whole lot of bending and lifting... got to work on making this friendlier on my back. But I sure enjoy the company of all the critters.

Back
Top Bottom