Town of Salina, NY resident trying to legalize chickens!!!

Carly K.

In the Brooder
Jun 23, 2017
Hi all! Mom of 3 boys here. I'm from Indianapolis, IN, living in Syracuse, NY. Specifically in the town of Salina. After buying a $400 coop and raising 6 girls to almost laying.....the town caught wind, and they're getting the boot. :( My father-in-law is taking them, luckily. And I'm in the process of finding all the information that I can get my hands on.

:welcome

That's unfortunate, thankfully they have a home to go to. Good luck in trying to change the ordinance.

Hi and welcome to BYC but sorry to hear of the impending loss of your flock. How a few chickens are more annoying than an irresponsible dog owner is beyond me.

Hi all! Mom of 3 boys here. I'm from Indianapolis, IN, living in Syracuse, NY. Specifically in the town of Salina. After buying a $400 coop and raising 6 girls to almost laying.....the town caught wind, and they're getting the boot. :( My father-in-law is taking them, luckily. And I'm in the process of finding all the information that I can get my hands on.
Hey Carly! My wife and I are also in the town of Salina and want chickens too. Are you still here and advocating for this?

Back
Top Bottom