Toy rant, why does everything have someone on it?

Quote:
soooo true!! I was looking for a bedding set plain no luck, so i was going to make one and
ep.gif
7.99 a yard fabric, 14.99 yard for quilteds (i did find one from crayola)

Last edited:
jnjross,
one other thing, dont let the size stop you, they dont care if its too big, they put the stuff on and instantly transform to whatever it is in their mind, and the bigger it is, the longer it lasts.

Quote:
You chuck them at your sister or brother when they make you mad?

of course! grandkids make great targets too!
ya.gif

If it keeps them quiet I would do it to or you can take a slinky and tie them up. It will keep them in one spot.

slinky...
love.gif
can't have a science class without one of those

I still throw things at my sisters...used to use me as a dress-up doll
rant.gif
...now I like to pick them up, turn 'em upside down and shake...you would be amazed at what comes out! Get the kids more pets! Just don't tell my wife...

Quote:
soooo true!! I was looking for a bedding set plain no luck, so i was going to make one and
ep.gif
7.99 a yard fabric, 14.99 yard for quilteds (i did find one from crayola)

Anna's Linens and Tuesday Morning stores sell plain stuff.

It's always about the money, isn't it? My dear granddaughter (5 years old) told me the other day with some attitude when I suggested the new Hannah Montana DVD:

"Grammu, (sigh, hands on hips) I don't like Hannah Montana anymore, don't you know that?!"

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh, i know that makes me so mad! And the melamine that put in things and young kids put stuff in there mouth.
he.gif

I went shopping for some "cowgirl" boots last week. NONE were made in the USA but one pair and that was Tony Lama's and I did not like the style, it had a square toe. So we walked out and spent nothing
rant.gif

Edited to add: We also went shopping somewhere else for jeans for my dh and there were some George Strait Wranglers, guess what??? They were made somewhere else, NOT USA!!!!
sad.png

Wendy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom