Trade?in NH

siz8003

Songster
12 Years
Jul 31, 2007
Fitz.,NH
I need BLRW,Silkies,marans,cochins,Japs,or whatever you might wanna trade
I have wyandotts(mixed color)cochins(bbs)JBG,EEs(LF and bantie)RIRs,or anything from the mutt hutt. Let me know if you might wanna do this thanks
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
are you still wanting silkies? I am trying to do a roundrobin egg swap with luvmysilkies and need one more person. I am sending 6-8 guinea eggs to luvmysilkies, she in turn will send 6-8 silkies to the person we are trying to add to the round robin, and that person will send 6-8 hatching eggs to me. I am looking for wyandottes, marans, favorelles. all birds are purebreeds.
are you interested? she is in NH and I'm in maine.
hoppy

Quote:
are you still wanting silkies? I am trying to do a roundrobin egg swap with luvmysilkies and need one more person. I am sending 6-8 guinea eggs to luvmysilkies, she in turn will send 6-8 silkies to the person we are trying to add to the round robin, and that person will send 6-8 hatching eggs to me. I am looking for wyandottes, marans, favorelles. all birds are purebreeds.
hoppy

I would love to try this but I have only had my roo for less than a week and my eggs are prob not fertile yet.
sad.png

Quote:
hoppy

I would love to try this but I have only had my roo for less than a week and my eggs are prob not fertile yet.
sad.png

what kinds of chickens do you have?

Back
Top Bottom