Trading professional Graphic Design for incubators or eggs

LilDucky85

Songster
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Northern, Illinois
AD.jpg

AD2b.jpg

Ack! Sure you don't need any Cuckoo Marans and/or bantam Polish eggs?
big_smile.png
I sure could use a farm logo. The only incubator equipment I could let go of are a set of turner racks for a Hova auto turner....
hmm.png
Those are only worth about $11, so I know that's not gonna get me very far!
lol.png

Crunchie.... I wasn't looking to have chickens but now I'd really be interested in Polish Bantam eggs!

pdsavage....thank you! I checked out your website, very nice as well!

Last edited:
What kind of ducklings are you looking for? I need a business logo/business card designed. Currently, I have Muscovies, Cayugas & bantam silky ducks. The silkies, I am not planning on selling eggs from this year until I can build up my flock some more...but I may have eggs later this year...I also have many, many chicken breeds that I'll be selling eggs from later this spring/summer. Check out my website at www.rarefeathers.com Thanks!

When do you think they will start? Dont worry I wouldnt need them right away, maybe June? I'd probably want ducklings though because I have some other eggs coming in soon. Is that possible?

I dont know what kind of style you would be interested in for the logo but I came up with one the other day. Then I realized it went perfect for the name "Rare Feathers"
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom