Trag pic

Discussion in 'Pheasants and Partridge (Chukar)' started by Birch Run Farm, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

He likes sweet potatoes.

2. happyhensny

happyhensny Brown Barns Farm

What a cutie! I just got one on Saturday - a male Temmincks. Hoping to get a female at the Mt Hope, OH sale in March. Mr. T is still quite skittish, we are hoping he will get better as he get used to his new surroundings.

3. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Good luck with your new boy and post some pics! Mine was real skittish when I got him but now I can touch him, feed him from hand, take pics very close up, etc. He will play a bit, sometimes he will fly up and sit on my lap for grapes or tomatoes. He also likes to tug my sleeve. I have a female purchased and she will ship after the Christmas rush.

4. happyhensny

happyhensny Brown Barns Farm

Quote:That would be great if he became people friendly. No one around here seems to have anything "unusual" My friends call our home the petting zoo. Peas, pheasants, chickens, ducks, goats.... Hmmmm..... what will be next? I like Emu's [​IMG]

5. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

"such a cute picture ", with the sweet potatoe on his face!!!!

6. MuddyChicken

MuddyChicken Out Of The Brooder

Jun 30, 2011
    beautiful bird just amazing!

7. golden reeves

golden reeves Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2011
    SW Minnesota
    All I can say is WOW those birds are just plain cool. [​IMG]

8. PetersonD

PetersonD Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2009
    Very nice portrait! Also, enjoyed seeing the pictures of your pen for them at your website and the pictures of your poultry and eggs are also great...[​IMG]

9. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    Thank you!

I've also got some recent video of my Temm's. Not sure if videos can be posted here?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by