Training Hunters

BobwhiteQuailLover

Country Girl[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.
9 Years
Sep 25, 2010
Wisconsin
What are some succesful tips on training Hunters Under Saddle, Flat, and Over Fences?

Thx!!!
big_smile.png

What Pat said. Asking for advice on show outfits or "things you have learned from showing horses" work on here. Learning to ride, no.

Find a trainer, take lessons on a seasoned horse before training your 4 yr old. You will spend years learning and perfecting your skills.

We know you're excited and you strike me as very ambitious, but seriously, this is what your trainer and riding instructors are for. I learned to ride in the days before the internet so I didn't have this option
wink.png

But do keep this website in mind for when you get pictures of your endeavors
smile.png

I have to say, I'm really rather confused by all your different threads you've started on the same subject. Going in circles here. You said in one thread you are working with a trainer. Why is that person not giving you the guidance you need? Like I said before, your questions are wide open and there is no way people on any forum can teach you to ride or really even give "tips". How can anybody give riding tips to someone they've never even seen ride?
roll.png
I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to sound mean, I just don't get why we keep seeing new threads with the same question over and over.

If there really is a horse and there really is a trainer, all of which I am starting to doubt, then here is a successful tip: Everybody has to start somewhere. Take regular lessons, work with a real trainer. That person will guide you in your training and you will learn all of the things you are asking here on a chicken forum.

Back
Top Bottom