Traitor- A Chicken & Pheasant Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Wow, awesome!)

Evergreen walked over to Hazel. "Hello Hazel, how are you?" She asked.

Last edited:
(Wow, awesome!)

Evergreen walked over to Hazel. "Hello Hazel, how are you?" She asked.

(Lol, thanks I figured it needs a good start :D)

Hazel stood quiet for a moment, deep in thought. She shook her head and came back into her reality. "Oh sorry, I'm fine! You?" She said kindly. Although she seemed focused she was still deep in her thought, but she kept trying to push her thoughts aside and really focus

Last edited by a moderator:
(Lol, thanks I figured it needs a good start :D)

Hazel stood quiet for a moment, deep in thought. She shook her head and came back into her reality. "Oh sorry, I'm fine! You?" She said kindly. Although she seemed focused she was still deep in her thought, but she kept trying to push her thoughts aside and really focus

( :cool: )

"I'm okay." Evergreen said, smiling. "How are your eggs?"

Hazel shrugged, she looked at her nest. "I've been hearing peeping and pecking, but no pipping yet." She sighed

Last edited by a moderator:
"I can wait to see them!" Evergreen said happily. "I hope they hatch out soon!"

Last edited:
Hazel nodded in agreement, she turned around and walked off to her nest. She leaned toward the eggs listening, 'peeeeep peep peep, peck peck peck.' A tiny hole in the shell appeared and inside a dark black beak. Hazel shook with excitement. She stepped into the nest and set on them as the tiny chick beneath had a peeping fit.

Evergreen looked at Hazel. "Aww, she's beautiful!" She exclaimed, looking at the chick.

Hazel smiled. "Thank you." She said softly. The chicken soon fell asleep under the warmth

"Well, I've got to go, see you soon Hazel" Evergreen said as she walked away.

Hazel smiled. She fluffed up her feathers for comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom