~*Transmutation Of The Second Stone*~ a Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PerfectPlumage, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (No, I never wanted to mess with the fish, taking out the dead fish etc was my sister's job. I walked into my room and I was horrified to see my goldfish (with some black spots) dead, floating on top of the tank, and then my very small koi fish named Bob bumped him and he suddenly moved, swimming belly up. I then quickly left the room without saying a word or doing anything[​IMG]. Now I'm scared of fish, and water. Yay me!XD)

(Sure!:))

2. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

(Lol that's hilarious. ZOMBIE FISH xD)

(Okay!)

Silva crouched behind a barrel next to a small shop, ready to torment people. Tons of people were walking up and down the streets. Silva slipped behind another barrel with a cat's slyness. Her ears perked at the sounds of a city. Silva grinned at someone holding a sandwich. She slowly prowled closer. (Sammich thief! RUN!)

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht lurked around in an alley, hissing slightly at all the noise the city made. It bothered her, made her angry.

(Did you really just say sammich? XD)

4. PerfectPlumage

Silva tackled the human, stole the sammich, and ran. She darted down the alley Vorsicht was in, only to be stopped as a huge concrete wall shot up in front of her. A huge dog - No, a wolf, was running at her. She hissed and backed against the wall.

~~~~
    Alastor ran down the alley, hoping his wall stopped what ever stole his food. He didn't notice Vorsicht at first. "No! Bad dog, heel!" He yelled at Bite, his wolf. Alastor grabbed a piece of chalk from his pocket, drew a special circle, clapped his hands, and put them on the circle. It glowed bright red and a giant stone bird cage formed around Silva. The concrete under them was a few inches thinner, for he had transmuted so much of it.

(Yes. Twice.)

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Vorsicht hissed louder and backed herself into a corner, her mouth opened wide to reveal her giant fangs. Her snake eyes darted around, wanting to find an open space to escape. Her nails scraped slightly against the concrete, leaving white marks. "Leave!" She hissed. She didn't care about Silva, Silva was a stranger who had led that dog and human to her.

6. PerfectPlumage

Alastor whipped around toward Vorsicht. "There's TWO OF THEM?!" He yelled in frustration. What where these things? He quickly drew a transmutation circle, encase the snake creature attacked. Bite growled at the two chimeras.
    ~~~~
    Silva tried to squeeze through the bars but couldn't, they where too close together. She threw a piece of lettuce from the sammich at Alastor.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (So he drew a circle around himself to protect himself? I just want to make sure I understand. Tell me if you want me to change this reply.)
    Vorsicht got ready to make a break for it. She back away flat against the other wall and started running, darting past Alastor with unearthly speed. She searched for another alley that didn't have a dead end just in case something like that happened again.

8. PerfectPlumage

( Alchemists draw a transmutation circle in front of them, clap their hands, and put their hands on the circle. Then it glows and they can create what ever sculpture they want, and even convert the substance it's made of. There is a picture of the circle I drew on the first page.)

Alastor transmuted another wall but wasn't fast enough. He looked around, scared. As he turned toward the giant birdcage he saw that Silva was gone.
    ~~~~~~
    Silva crept up the wall.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (It reminded me of spongebob when he drew a circled around himself.XD)

Vorsicht found another alley with no dead ends and a small brick building she could climb. She climbed onto the roof and laid in the sun, grateful that she had escaped the human and his wolf, and now she was out of sight of him since she was high up.

10. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Name: Amo
    History: Amo used to live in the woods but was injured by a hunter and was chased into the city. She usually keeps out of sight of humans, but she's no genius when it comes to hiding.
    Discription: Amo has pale skin and platinum blonde hair. Her large eyes are yellow/gold and she actually looks beautiful until you notice her wings. She has two large, white owl wings instead of arms. Her injury from the hunter is located on her leg. It's barely noticeable but it's bad enough to cause Amo to limp and wince if she moves too quickly.
    Personality: Amo is rather shy and quiet. If you scare her she'll use her large wings to fly away, or at least try. You can gain her trust if you don't make yourself seem like a predator to her when you first meet, and if you do she'll be very kind, loyal, and a great friend. She does act like a human, but her personality is mostly owl.
    A humunculus?:
    Can shapeshift?:
    Chimera?: Yes. A snowy owl and a human.
    Other:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by