~*Transmutation Of The Second Stone*~ a Fullmetal Alchemist RP

"Are you a chimera?" Irma asked, getting exited. A real human chimera! And Alastor saw two, so someone must be creating a ton of them! Irma thought to herself.
"Um...Yes." Amo said, unsure of how she should answer that question. She scooted a little closer to the wall, feeling uncomfortable with Irma that close.

"Um...Yes." Amo said, unsure of how she should answer that question. She scooted a little closer to the wall, feeling uncomfortable with Irma that close.
"Where you a human combined to an owl or... The other way around?" Irma asked, backing away a little bit as well. Since a chimera was created by transmuted two life forms into each other, only one of them would live. Irma wasn't sure if Amo was the animal or human.

"Where you a human combined to an owl or... The other way around?" Irma asked, backing away a little bit as well. Since a chimera was created by transmuted two life forms into each other, only one of them would live. Irma wasn't sure if Amo was the animal or human.

"I do not know. Why do you want to know?" Amo asked suspiciously. She didn't know very much about what she was or how she was created, so she couldn't answer too many questions. "All I know is I am alive, and that I need to survive. I used to live in the woods." Amo told Irma.

"I do not know. Why do you want to know?" Amo asked suspiciously. She didn't know very much about what she was or how she was created, so she couldn't answer too many questions. "All I know is I am alive, and that I need to survive. I used to live in the woods." Amo told Irma.
"I am fascinated by chimeras. Don't worry, no one would hurt you." Irma replied. She then looked around uncertainly. "Hungry? I have some food. Is it hard to eat not having... You know, arms?"

"I am fascinated by chimeras. Don't worry, no one would hurt you." Irma replied. She then looked around uncertainly. "Hungry? I have some food. Is it hard to eat not having... You know, arms?"
"It is hard." Amo said. "I am not built like a bird nor human, nearly everything is awkward and difficult. And yes, I am hungry. I would come out of the alley and try to find food myself, but I fear what humans will think of me. I know it's not intelligent to let many know what I am."

"It is hard." Amo said. "I am not built like a bird nor human, nearly everything is awkward and difficult. And yes, I am hungry. I would come out of the alley and try to find food myself, but I fear what humans will think of me. I know it's not intelligent to let many know what I am."
"I bet it is." Irma said as she rummaged through her bag then pulled out some bread and butter. "Here." She offered it to Amo.

"I bet it is." Irma said as she rummaged through her bag then pulled out some bread and butter. "Here." She offered it to Amo.

"Thank you." Amo said quietly and actually used her mouth to take it. It never embarrassed her to act this way, she couldn't do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom