~*Transmutation Of The Second Stone*~ a Fullmetal Alchemist RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by PerfectPlumage, Nov 6, 2015.

1. PerfectPlumage

PerfectPlumage Chillin' With My Peeps

(Accepted! I like her.)

2. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    (Cool! I wish you said you loved her, because Amo means I love in Latin so that'd just be funny[​IMG].)

3. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Amo was in an alley, holding a piece of bread in her mouth, eating it with difficulty. Everything was difficult and awkward with her wings, she couldn't hold anything like a human yet she couldn't tear and peck like a bird. Amo stretched her wings and flapped them, then sat down, her legs under herself, and wrapped her wings around herself. She closed her eyes, trying to rest.

4. PerfectPlumage

(XD)
    Alastor got out his phone and called someone. "Irma, I just saw two... Odd things. They where like hybrids of a human and an animal and I think they where those creatures you always ramble about. That alchemists create. I thought people only created them with animals, do you know of anything about alchemists using humans?"
    ~~~~~
    Irma's phone rang and she answered. "Whoa, slow down Alastor... You saw human chimeras? That's human transmutation! That's breaking the taboo! I have read about these creatures but never seen them, only the animal ones. This is crazy!" She replied quickly.
    ~~~~~
    Alastor was thinking. "But they are dangerous. The first one stole some food and I trapped it. It seemed pretty aggressive then I saw another one, it was freaky looking, all snake like. But the one I trapped escaped." He said, glancing around. "Lets meet at the train station." He added.
    ~~~~~
    "Okay." Irma said. "Bye." She hung up. Irma got up and started walking to the train station. She couldn't believe her friend saw human chimeras, wondering if she would see one on her way there.

5. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Amo slept peacefully. She had dreams of being in a forest, in her home. She missed her home, but with her injury she wouldn't be able to survive due to all the bears and packs of wolves.

6. PerfectPlumage

Irma hurried down the street, not bothering to look down the allies. Until she passed a certain alley. Irma starred down the alley, looking at something. Curious, she started down the alley, looking at someone... Or something. It looked like a human.... But it had wings! Irma slowly approached, cautious. "A... Chimera..." She whispered to herself, amazed.

7. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    Amo heard something and quickly woke up. She saw Irma and stared at her, still in her "zombie" mode from just waking up.

8. PerfectPlumage

(I'm like that when I first wake up too XD)

Irma didn't know what to do. She slowly pulled her phone out of her pocket and called Alastor. Speaking very quietly, she told him what was happening.
    ~~~~
    "Your an alchemist. THINK!" Alastor replied. "I'm on my way." He added then hung up. No wonder she was late.

9. Garjzla

Nov 28, 2014
    Oregon
    ([​IMG])

Amo was quickly realizing what was going on and flapped her wings a little before slowly standing up, not as quick as she wanted to be because of her injured leg. She thought of what to say to Irma, not knowing if she was a predator or not. "This is my territory." She said with conviction, though she made no threatening move or stance that made it seem like she would attack.

10. PerfectPlumage

Irma didn't quite know how to reply. "I-" She murmured. "Sorry." She added, backing away a bit.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by