trapped a raccoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will repeat it: relocating a trapped raccoon is illegal and will make it hard on its new human neighbors because it'll be trap-wise. If it starts killing other people's animals it'll be nearly impossible for the animals' owners to get rid of him. So it's not only illegal, but also unethical.

I certainly would not be happy if someone released a critter when its illegal and I had to deal with it
Its illegal for a reason I'm sure ppl wouldn't be saying illegal or not I would release if it devoured all their flock !!!!

CO in car exhaust is lethal to animals much larger than raccoons. Humans die from it all of the time.
Oh most definitely. I was considering being able to find a box or apparatus big enough to use for the job...and if it's an issue for the op if they lived in an urban setting. I've never done it so I don't know how long it takes. Maybe idling in the city is a no-no? (Yes, I'm probably overthinking this.) :D I'm not from the US or from a city.

Oh most definitely. I was considering being able to find a box or apparatus big enough to use for the job...and if it's an issue for the op if they lived in an urban setting. I've never done it so I don't know how long it takes. Maybe idling in the city is a no-no? (Yes, I'm probably overthinking this.) :D I'm not from the US or from a city.
Ill let you know how it goes. I reckon 10 minutes should do the job, i hope!

If you think 10 minutes is enough, give it 20 minutes just to be sure.
CO puts you to sleep first then it finally kills you. Emissions from autos can vary enough for people to survive if found soon enough and given fresh air.

Did you know you can also use CO2? just get a tank and fill the box with CO2, eight minutes and death is certain, no oxygen no life. And even O2 can kill.

Did you know you can also use CO2? just get a tank and fill the box with CO2, eight minutes and death is certain, no oxygen no life. And even O2 can kill.

For that matter he could buy dry ice at the grocery store and put it in an airtight enclosure. Not too airtight, though, or it will explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom