Treats for chicks

Yes the bullies seem to want firsts. I put it on a paper plate. One of them stepped on the edge of the plate and tossed everything in the air. I am sure they thought I had booby trapped it. They all scattered to the far ends of their pen.
On anouther subject, I had bought 8 week old chicks last week. I thought this would make my life easyer. However, as the best laid plans go, The girl at the desk had to get a mechanic to get the chicks. He came in with a box and started to transfer them to my box. He just put his hand in his box and grabed three or four at a time, some by one lag and one I remembered especially by the end of one wing. I was afraid to say anything or he might have dumped the whole bunch at once. Anyway, they have definetly been abused and are scared to death of me. That is why I am trying to feed them treats several times a day (just a few at a time) hoping they will begin to associate me with good stuff.

I said:
"I agree.....What's the matter that language needs to be watched?" as I saw no problem with the language of the post at all. OMG is oh my gosh, right?
You answered:
"There are arguments for swearing being good for you
Do you many young members on BYC?"
Sorry, but I an at a complete loss as to what this answer means. Could you try again? Who was swearing and when, please? And what does "Do you many young members on BYC?" mean?????
Seems to me there was a big over reaction to the original poster and then some severe typo's on the answer?????
I am concerned over this and would like an explanation since the orig post has been removed and it is just not right by me. Thank you very much for explaining. (at least I hope you will.)

I said:

"I agree.....What's the matter that language needs to be watched?"  as I saw no problem with the language of the post at all.  OMG is oh my gosh, right?
You answered:
"There are arguments for swearing being good for you

Do you many young members on BYC?" 
Sorry, but I an at a complete loss as to what this answer means.  Could you try again?  Who was swearing and when, please? And what does "Do you many young members on BYC?" mean?????
Seems to me there was a big over reaction to the original poster and then some severe typo's on the answer?????
I am concerned over this and would like an explanation since the orig post has been removed and it is just not right by me.  Thank you very much for explaining. (at least I hope you will.)

Hi never mind me, I confused myself.
I meant to say there was nothing wrong with the language. I really can't see how anyone could take offence at that post its crazy
And if it was offensive at least explain why
The only reason I mentioned young members on the site was that if there ever was any swearing in a post it might have to be
Removed incase younger members ( children) were offended
Sorry I'm confusing you x

The hullabaloo was over my post (#18 on page 2). It hasn't been removed, as there was ZERO reason to remove it. I suspect the complainant, who has yet to clarify their statement may has misread the word "runt". Nuff said?

Back
Top Bottom