Tricks/Jokes you play on your spouse (pics)~ submit yours! :)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Funky Feathers, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Here is mine: As soon as hubby fell asleep in his chair I painted the toenails on one foot. Muahaha!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

3. Chickencoop1996

Chickencoop1996 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    southern nh
    [​IMG]

4. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Every time I eat something with whipped cream, meringue, etc on top I dip a finger in and dab DH on the nose... been doing it since we were sixteen and he still puts up with it... even when he sees it coming. [​IMG]

Toenails I've painted, but it was a friend of ours, not DH... and I had help. The guys helped me pick the MULTIPLE colors we used. [​IMG]

5. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    I still maintain my innocence on this one..... it was not my idea. [​IMG] My little cousin and my daughters once put Nair on my then hubby's leg while he was sleeping. He woke up while they were wiping it off. [​IMG] He had a huge strip of smooth skin surrounded by dark leg hair.

6. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

They shoulda done a smiley face or heart or something... now THAT woulda been hard to explain at the pool... OHHHHH or polka dots!

7. BrattishTaz

BrattishTaz Roo Magnet

Jan 8, 2011
    Tampa Area, Florida
    Quote:That would have been funny! [​IMG]

8. cameron

cameron Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    My girlfriend, Heather, LOVES the "I'm pregnant." pranks. Has gotten me a good number of times over the past 12 years. Figured it was time to get her back.

Around Halloween I buy the bottles of fake blood. Last winter I poured a good puddle of the fake blood in the kitchen floor then laid face down in it when I saw Heather, my girlfriend, pull in the driveway. She came thru the door, stopped, then I heard her make this weird sound like a cat, then practically tear the door off the hinges as she is running outside. Luckily I made it outside before she could complete the 911 call.

She stayed at her sisters house for a few nights before coming home. All is well now, and we always share a good laugh over it when it gets brought up, but she never fails to remind me that paybacks are hell!

9. Laurajean

Laurajean Slightly Touched

Apr 2, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quote:I would KILL you. You'd have real blood dripping from your face when I got through with you. That would scare the heck out of me! [​IMG]

10. ChickenAlgebra

ChickenAlgebra Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2011
    My DH regularly walks around with painted toenails now. DDs who are 6 and 3 like to paint his toenails, so he doesn't mind. Besides, he's 6'5" and huge, so he figures anyone laughs at him about his toenails, he can handle it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by