Tricks/Jokes you play on your spouse (pics)~ submit yours! :)

Quote:
Now that is a great surprise! I'm sure hubby will ever forget it.
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks gardengirl I sure will .... I think it was one of the hardest things I have ever been able to actually accomplish.
tongue.png

i guess this doesn't really appy to a spouse but... in sixth grade we all got t-shirts with the names of all the kids in our grade on the back (we live in a small town, there aren't that many) and me and my best friend convinced my little brother and sister that there was a kid named gullible in our school it was hilarious they spent an hour trying to find the "name" on the back of the shirt
gig.gif

A great prank to play on anyone (for folks that have kitchen sinks with sprayers) is to get a hair band or rubber band and secure it around the kitchen sink sprayer. Then when the unsuspecting victim turns on the water they get sprayed in the face!

Never ceases to amuse!

lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
My kitchen sink sprayer does that anyways! No need for a rubber band! I've been sprayed in the face multiple times with it and I never see it coming.
roll.png

My wife had a birthday recently which happened to fall when she was out of state for a conference. We gave her the big gift (new smart phone) before she left so she could have it with her and the little gifts the day she came home. But no cake, no ice cream, no special dinner. Never said a word about it. Everyone has been busy.

I ordered the cake yesterday and will pick it up along with the ice cream and the steaks this evening on the way back from the feed store. Haven't even told the kids. It's going to be a surprise for all of them.

Quote:
I know I shouldn't be laughing, but that is funny. If that was me I would have first grabbed a knife just incase the person that did that to you was still in the house, then I would have tried to find a pulse.

Back
Top Bottom