Trio Bantam cochins--Blue mottled & black

ShysCreations

Songster
11 Years
Oct 13, 2008
Colorado (central front range)
Available is a trio, 2 blue mottled and one solid black. The blue mottled pair hatched Spring 2011. Both have proper yellow feet, combs, eyes, heavy foot feathering and good type. Unrelated and have show potential, no DQs on them. Rooster, hatched April 2011, is proven and couple of his cockerel chicks are for sale locally. His bum was trimmed for breeding pen. He is out of my former Boots roo & Emma hen (can see on my cochin pages). The pullet, hatched late May 2011, came from Faye's Frizzled Feathers line in MO. Don't think she's quite laying yet. The black hen is 2 years old January, coming out of her molt so not in her best feather. She has very good type, wide feather, heavily feathered feet, bay eyes, would like more yellow on her feet. I held back 2 of her youngsters who exhibit her nice rounded shape.

My birds are dewormed and periodically treated for lice. They'd leave our home hale & hearty.

They will ship in large USPS approved Horizon box on a Mon/Tues following payment & weather permitting. I include melon for moisture during shipping. Shipping is a risk taken by the buyer, I have no control once they leave my hands. Payment by paypal only to [email protected] within 12 hrs of auction end. Am happy to answer questions, best to email.

17059_dsc06335.jpg

17059_dsc06334.jpg

17059_dsc06230.jpg

17059_dsc06225.jpg

17059_coaly_from_beany_schrader.jpg

Back
Top Bottom