Trio Of Lavender Bantam Polish

Just to help, if I may:

First -
welcome-byc.gif
TRAG123

Second - to upload pictures, go to the blue tool bar on this site, find Uploads. If you have pictures uploaded to your "My Pictures" folder on your PC for email usage, then you'll be able to upload them here. When in the Uploads window, click Browse and find your pictures in your My Pictures folder. Double click the picture you want to upload. Click submit (check the little box to resize them first, if you like), and then once BYC has "uploaded" the picture, you can click the link to the image, copy it, and then paste it into a post.

BYC has made picture uploading very easy. Good luck, and have fun!

Last edited:
I never said they would not produce another color I am sorry if you understood it that way. I said these is no other BREED crossed into them to produce this color as many breeders are doing to get it. So there will be no throwbacks (for type) I refered this breeder here and just wanted to offer pictures to interested parties if he had not had time to respond. After all this time of year is busy for most bird people. I assume he has responded privately to most people as I have only had one person contact me for pictures and I don't believe it was you. That person sent a private email to me and asked for them.

Be suspicious if you want to, this is a legit deal from a great breeder. I personally had an auction listed on here and couldn't get my pix to load, perhaps he has the same issue??? I don't know I didn't ask. Not everyone has time to be on the computer all day.

FYI, Eggbid shows that he has 18 POSITIVE feedbacks in the past few years with his birds. No negative feedbacks at all.

Lets give him a chance to download pics if he can. The one he sold the Lavender Project Polish birds, went over $90.00 so that is pretty good!

Is There A Way To Edit My Add To Insert The Pic I Got Pics Down Loaded. I Am Not Used To This Site I Have Been On Eggbid And Still Can Not Load Pics On It. Im A Farm Boy I Would Sooner Be Out Muckin Stalls. Then Be On Here Trying To Prove Myself. I Have What I Have If You Do Not Like It Some One Eles May. Im Happy With What I Have And Thats All That Realy Matters To Me .im Running Three Gqf Incubators And Brooders My Light Bill In My Bird Room Is Over 300.00 A Month Im Not In It For The Money . But It Would Be Nice If They Would Pay For Them Selves. Some One Has To Under Stand Were Im Coming From.

Quote:
At your original post (1st post) there are buttons at the bottom right that say "Report" "Quote" and "edit" click Edit and you can insert te pics =]
I understand you
big_smile.png

obviously the part in the post i made , where it said NO OFFENSE MENT didnt get read , sorry if you didnt like it , when you ask a question or want to know something dont you go to the horses mouth not its a@@ !!!!!!! and that is what i was doing , sorry it took a message asking so many questions to finally get a message back from you , but i guess being called out is what it takes sometimes to get a response , and as far as someone helping out that is all kool and fine and dandy , but dang you have to speak for yourself sometime, and yeah i did see all the good feed back , and i do believe that if you go back and read my post i made acknowledement to the fact of others making purchases from the seller and were completly happy so , dont pick and choose parts of the post , take the entire post if you dont like it sorry .... it is what it is , and this is not for argueing and im not going to i asked a question and made a statement and i would do it again , and i am within reason for doing it , the way i see it is there are alot of people who are not computer literate and that is fine , no problem with asking for help , but obviously you or someone made the listing for you and since water babies was helping you why didnt they help you post the pics ? but owell it is done, i will more than gladly post the pics of the birds and i still say they are nice birds and i would like to of had them myself as i replied in the emails that i sent and recieve with the pictures, hope whoever gets them enjoys them , but after all this BS you lost my bid , this was nothing but childish behavior , thanks have a nice day ....
45915_lav20project.jpg
45915_lave20project202.jpg
45915_lave20project203.jpg
45915_lave20project204.jpg
these are the pics i recieved in the emails from last night .....

I Know My Wifes On My Ass Daily About The Cost.feed Prices Are Out Of This World Gone Though A Bag And Ahalf Of Starter Every Day And Have Not Started Hatching Pheasants Yet. Found The Edit Button Only Seemed To Put The Lable Of My Pic In The Add Im Lost Like I Said Im A Farm Boy Give Me A Bull I Know How To Ride Give Me This Computer And Im Lost . Thank You All That Are Helping Me!!!

Back
Top Bottom