Trouble getting "stuck" in messages

Wynette

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Sep 25, 2007
Michigan
This has happened to me ever since messages was instituted; if I'm in a thread and PM someone, after I send my message, I can't go "back." It just keeps pulling up my message list.

It's a little frustrating, because I can, for example, be on page 4 of a 15 page thread that I want to read all posts for, send a PM in regard to one post, but then I cannot go back. I have to click on Index and find the post again and scroll through pages to get back where I was.

Is there some setting I need to change in my computer to be able to go back to the page of the thread I was on before sending a PM?

Thanks!

That happens to me sometimes too, depending on what computer I am on. What I usually have to do is go to the upper left hand corner of the screen near the back and forward arrows. directly to the right of those two arrows is a small black downward pointing one. Click on that and it should bring down a list of the last few visited pages. Find the page you wish to return to and click it. That should solve your problem without causing a hassle.

Thanks, Chicker...I'll try that next time!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom