Trouble Posting

family farm ma

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 4, 2012
Hello! I am trying to post a new thread, and can NOT figure out how to post it in any forum other than this one. I don't have any "Start New Thread" tab or button come up (except in this area) no matter where I hack around the site, nor can I find information about how to do so. I didn't have any trouble in the past. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I've checked your permissions, and there is nothing preventing you from starting new threads.

Can you please post a screen shot showing the lack of Start New Thread button?

I've checked your permissions, and there is nothing preventing you from starting new threads.

Oh Matty... @MattW
They need to post a few more post before they can start their own new thread.

Well silly me...duh..
AND they DID start this thread ...no? Or did you move it?

BYC Screenshot.png

Can you please post a screen shot showing the lack of Start New Thread button?[/QUOTE

Thanks for responding, everyone! I was able to post in this, KikisGirls, by clicking on the BYC Website and Forum Feedback post, which has a button for a new post (which is what I actually want, I can respond to the posts of others, which I guess is what a thread is technically? - sorry, I get the lingo mixed up). The one I WANT to get into is the Raising Backyard Chickens Forum. Matt, I'm attaching a screenshot of what I see when I go into Forums. I'm not the best at using the computer, so am probably missing something.

View attachment 1017416

Thanks for responding, everyone! I was able to post in this, KikisGirls, by clicking on the BYC Website and Forum Feedback post, which has a button for a new post (which is what I actually want, I can respond to the posts of others, which I guess is what a thread is technically? - sorry, I get the lingo mixed up). The one I WANT to get into is the Raising Backyard Chickens Forum. Matt, I'm attaching a screenshot of what I see when I go into Forums. I'm not the best at using the computer, so am probably missing something.
here you go...click on this:
and then report back and tell me if you see the "button" to create a new thread.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/raising-baby-chicks.11/

Back
Top Bottom