As a baby:

Dscn2b2548orig.JPG

To the far left:

Dscn2b6384orig.JPG

I gotta get better ones tomorrow! :D

-K

Blood Python (Anchorage) hide this posting
00202_7WHMCY6A2W4_600x450.jpg

~FEMALE IVORY~ She's from a good breeder,Acosta,and she's about three and a half years old now. Ready for breeding but never bred. Six feet and I guess around 20lbs. Perfect health and very,very docile. Can be handled all the time and is quite curious about everything. I just don't spend as much time with her anymore. Please, just people that are familiar with Bloods and their needs.I won't ship due to her age/size.Must be picked up in Anchorage. Negotiable re-homing fee..Thanks

This snake is not 20-pounds!!!!!!!!

Pretty snake tho!

DOES ANYONE ELSE GET COMEPLETELY ANNOYED WHEN THERE ARE NO SUBTITLES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN WHEN WATCHING TV???? SERIOUSLY, IT'S LIKE WITHOUT SUBTITLES EVERYONE MAGICALLY STARTS SOUNDING LIKE THEY ARE SAYING "w4kbsetu cGn w22svbhuukkbvcvjioplmjfswq rthbdeyjmnvffcvhu7oplp76432efv fttd." :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Yup. :mad:

Blood Python (Anchorage) hide this posting
00202_7WHMCY6A2W4_600x450.jpg

~FEMALE IVORY~ She's from a good breeder,Acosta,and she's about three and a half years old now. Ready for breeding but never bred. Six feet and I guess around 20lbs. Perfect health and very,very docile. Can be handled all the time and is quite curious about everything. I just don't spend as much time with her anymore. Please, just people that are familiar with Bloods and their needs.I won't ship due to her age/size.Must be picked up in Anchorage. Negotiable re-homing fee..Thanks

This snake is not 20-pounds!!!!!!!!

Pretty snake tho!
I LOVE BLOOD PYTHONS, THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! I LOVE HOW BLOOD PYTHONS ARE THICK BODIED LIKE THE HOGNOSE SNAKE!!!!
:love

I agree though, definitely not 20lbs!!

Back
Top Bottom