Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

You are not stupid. You aren't even depressed, just saddened. Listen... We all have our days- good and bad. Mine was good today, yet again sad. My hen is a bit sick.

But I got to put my youngest chicks in with the flock! You gotta pull the good outta each day, every day above ground is better than under. You know that.

You are not stupid by any means. We all doubt the world but we can't doubt ourselves. You may live to be 100, wanna live everyday in 100 years doubting yourself? Neither do I.

Be happy with yourself, find good in each day. To go on a happy subject for you... How many chickens do you have? :)

-K

Oh my goodness!! They are precious!!!
Yep. I am really excited!
View attachment 1129602

AWESOME!!!!!!! Brittany's are so cool.
Ikr! :D

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!
Yep!

That's so cool! Britany's are awesome!
Yes, they are and the coolest is we are finally getting one! :celebrate

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. That's great!

You mean is she a heifer? No, this will be her fifth calf.

:woot THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Yep! :D

It is my fault. Because I'm a
Stupid, depressed idiot
Jake, No you are not!

You remember that thing you wrote out about how proud you were of me for not giving up during the hard times in my life! Same goes for you... You are smart, kind, understanding, etc... You might get depressed, You mess up times in life (so do ALL of us), etc... But that doesn't mean you are a stupid, depressed Idiot! Please don't call yourself that... Because you aren't that... You are the way God made you to be and you will fail times but only to rise up stronger and wiser than when you fail!

Yep!

Jake, No you are not!

You remember that thing you wrote out about how proud you were of me for not giving up during the hard times in my life! Same goes for you... You are smart, kind, understanding, etc... You might get depressed, You mess up times in life (so do ALL of us), etc... But that doesn't mean you are a stupid, depressed Idiot! Please don't call yourself that... Because you aren't that... You are the way God made you to be and you will fail times but only to rise up stronger and wiser than when you fail!

Thanks Shey

Blue Copper Marans

That is a really good choice. They are beautiful birds. :)

Yep!

Jake, No you are not!

Yes! I bet so!

God bless. That is very true, I agree. You could not have worded that better. :)

-K

Jake, No you are not!

X2!!
Well said Shey!!

Back
Top Bottom