Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

Okay, crazy bunch of coconuts what is up in life with you... I literally want to know how you all are?

I am doing well... Finally figured out what was giving me headaches and migraines, I'm allergic to just about everything I could think of that had the slightest amount of chemical, gmo, msg, etc... So now that I have figured it out I'm working on seeing what I can do to help my health.

Also, I now have 7milk goats, 180chicks, turkeys, and 40eggs going into the incubator (quail).

But yeah, what is Going on in all your lives now that it has been months since talking!?!?
Tastyacres!!!
At least you figured it out! That's gotta stink though.

Wow! That's a lot of animals! Have you been enjoying them? Lol. Goats are amazing!

I'm doing pretty great!! I've been doing quite a bit of writing and have been trying to get back on schedule for what I normally do. :gigI got off schedule, so now I gotta restart... I've been helping out with the new baby and taking so many pictures of him. :lol:
We got a new kitten the other day. (it's so fluffy!!) I was playing around and suggested the name Batman and has kinda stuck in my little siblings' head. :lol:

I think we should all do a raincheck to tonight or something. CC couldn't make it, Tim's computer died, and the rest of us had that freaking 502 error!!! --_--

And good morning everyone! :p
Oh, and Sam said he couldn't make it. He's working 2 jobs and doesn't time for chatting. : \

Back
Top Bottom