True Blue Whiting info please?

Pics
so.r are whitings they marked them I one a few but I also ordered an ornamental layer assortment with them so I'd has been fun I have 6 Rhode island reds also. I know I have an Egyptian a cuckoo maran boy maybe lenkenvelders and 2 golden hamburgs

I'm expecting a shipment of 16 True Blues from Murray McMurray hatchery, they should be here first thing tomorrow morning. They looked interesting so a friend & I ordered together. I've had leghorns in the past and yes, I know they can be flighty, but boy do they lay like crazy. I'm looking forward to the different feathering on the hens. I thought the price was no more than most other chicks, so that wasn't a deal breaker for me. If I don't like them, I won't get anymore next year.

I really like the colors of mine. I have a few I know are whitings. One is a blueish gray her name is ash. There is white. With blue splash her name is ivory she was named before her blue splashes start coming in penguin is a little black hen. Mr tubikins is the whiting rooster I ordered and has been the same size as my 6 Rhode island reds who are a week older than everyone else. Luck is a little biege chick with red lacing almost. I had them marI the whitings but everyone seemed to end up with marker on them

With my other e being an ornamental layer assortment who knows I could've sworn one who looks like a lakenvelder had a red spot when she came but I have 4 that look like lakenvelder lol! Next time I'll get the leg bands!

Off white/beige with salmon lacing seems to be a common TBW color from what I've seen on this thread. I have one and she is actually getting blue coming in on the salmon laced feathers. It's really pretty.

I really like the colors of mine. I have a few I know are whitings. One is a blueish gray her name is ash. There is white. With blue splash her name is ivory she was named before her blue splashes start coming in penguin is a little black hen. Mr tubikins is the whiting rooster I ordered and has been the same size as my 6 Rhode island reds who are a week older than everyone else. Luck is a little biege chick with red lacing almost. I had them marI the whitings but everyone seemed to end up with marker on them

Back
Top Bottom