TSC assorted bantams breed help

chickenchichi

In the Brooder
May 15, 2016
McDonough, GA
I just got five bantie chicks from the assorted bantams at Tractor Supply Co. and I need a little help narrowing down which breeds they are. I have a few ideas but it's hard to be certain.

#1:

I'm thinking this one could be a Cochin because it's hella feather-legged. Like seriously, it's a jungle down there.

#2:

No idea on this one but it is super tiny and has a tiny black dot on the top of its head, which I hope doesn't mean it's a rooster!

#3:

I'm 85% certain this is an Old English Game fowl

#4:

This one is barely bigger than my thumb, feather-legged, and possibly the most adorable thing I've ever seen

#5:

Bonus image of my Amber SL because I didn't want her to feel left out.

#6.

So I put this one last for a reason. It's feather-footed, gray-beaked and a buff-ish color. But it also seems to have a bare rump, as well as some pasty butt that I've since cleaned up. I assume it was from bullying, since it was pretty cramped in that TSC brooder, but would there be any other reason? Here's a picture:

Thanks!

Crowded brooders end up causing fights, bullying, feather plucking and sometimes cannibalism but not pasty butt. You can post photos of your banties at "what breed or gender is this."

Crowded brooders end up causing fights, bullying, feather plucking and sometimes  cannibalism  but not pasty butt. You can post photos of your banties at  "what breed or gender is this."

Oh I figured the pasty butt was just because it's a youngun, I'm mainly worried about its bareness. Also, I'm confused, is this a different 'what breed or gender is this?' forum?

Back
Top Bottom