TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

I was able to get some bantams today. Although, TSC didn't know what type they were.

They are so cute!

However, I couldn't resist buying one that was tinier than all the rest and very dirt. It's poor feather/fluff is all mated and stuck together.

I gave it a very quick wipe down, but still a ways to go.

Can't decide whether to just keep giving it a quick wipe once a day or let it be now, and let it mottle off.

What do you think?

It was good of you to buy the little runt., they all need a home. My TSC has only sex links no variety. I hope they get some more in soon. My better half bought me 8 chicks for Valentines day, love them.

I'm getting in patient waiting ts told me the 28th of febuary and luckily I have 3 to choose from in driving distance and they change variety every week for 2months

I didn't realize they got different breeds in until yesterday. We went to the closest and only ducks left. But new shipment Monday and Wednesday. The lady didn't know in advance what that would be but said I could call early and find out. Which will be dangerous. I was better off without this info!

I was able to get some bantams today. Although, TSC didn't know what type they were. They are so cute! However, I couldn't resist buying one that was tinier than all the rest and very dirt. It's poor feather/fluff is all mated and stuck together. I gave it a very quick wipe down, but still a ways to go. Can't decide whether to just keep giving it a quick wipe once a day or let it be now, and let it mottle off. What do you think?
The chick at the bottom is a white Silkie. Those are usually the first to go in the bantam bin!

The chick at the bottom is a white Silkie. Those are usually the first to go in the bantam bin!

Yippeee.

3 of the bantams have the black/gray skin. So hoping they are Silkies!
2 had a little extra puff to their forehead - maybe polish.
1 (red picture) not sure yet. She has pink skin. Seriously hoping D'uccle.

But I am not done shopping yet. hee hee hee hee

I'm in Natchitoches, LA and our TSC has them in and are getting more in Wed and Thur.. We are going to just look at them today and price supplies. I don't think I will buy my chicks from TSC though because I only want 2 to start out with. 6 would be too many for me as a newbie.

Yippeee. 3 of the bantams have the black/gray skin. So hoping they are Silkies! 2 had a little extra puff to their forehead - maybe polish. 1 (red picture) not sure yet. She has pink skin. Seriously hoping D'uccle. But I am not done shopping yet. hee hee hee hee
When you say red picture do you mean the one in the pic with the silkie chick.I don't think that is a d'uccle.maybe a booted though.

Back
Top Bottom