TSC issues.

VeryHappyHens

Songster
Jan 17, 2021
Has anyone been receiving the same issue with me lately from TSC. I have been noticing once TSC baby chicks arrive the put as in hold for a day or they lie and say they have sold out of chicks at. I called my two local TSC and they have said either of those. One of them received baby chicks but they said they had to put the chicks in hold and to call tommrow at noon. The other has said that they got some chicks today but they have sold out already. Has other people been experiencing this or is this a new rule.

Has anyone been receiving the same issue with me lately from TSC. I have been noticing once TSC baby chicks arrive the put as in hold for a day or they lie and say they have sold out of chicks at. I called my two local TSC and they have said either of those. One of them received baby chicks but they said they had to put the chicks in hold and to call tommrow at noon. The other has said that they got some chicks today but they have sold out already. Has other people been experiencing this or is this a new rule.
Is this a new rule? Has anyone experience this with TSC lately?

Back
Top Bottom