TSC issues.

Sorry that’s sounds frustrating. I don’t usually go to TSC, so... the only thing I didn’t like was on their website they said they had Fish Mox and they changed the name to FishBiotic, so I spent a ton of time looking for it then asked the person and they said they changed the name.

I agree with MissE,
that's probably the reason you can't go get them the day they arrive. - aka them telling you to come at noon tomorrow.
It's also very possible that they sold out the day the chicks were put out for sale at the other store you called, hence you getting told they are sold out.

My local farm and feed gives them one day to adjust (if they come in on Friday, can’t get them until Saturday) although they also have you schedule an appointment. But I think it’s kind of a good idea, so they can get a bit of food and water before going to their new home. TSC probably does something similar.

I don't have a nearby TSC, however our local feed stores and even North 40 have all sold out long before I have time to get in to even look at them! We've been "taste testing" our local feed stores deciding where we want to give our business to (who we are most comfortable doing business with, who has better pricing, etc...not actual tasting) and by 2 days out from delivery dates (I have the flyer of all expected delivery dates), they are 100% sold out and waiting for the next shipment to arrive in 2 weeks!

They wont let me or anyone in the store purchase them.
Ah, okay. That makes more sense. It's probably that people are preordering chicks. Happens all the time here. And they might hold them for observation for a day in case any die. You've seen my thread and the losses I had. I'm sure tsc has similar problems because of the mail

More of the TSC stores are having to put some or all of the shipment in a stock tank in the backroom with a heat lamp. This is probably due to a combination of their roll-out of the new stacking battery brooders and possibly still some shipping delays. They are selling out fast also, so you'll have to pin down "when are they going onto the sales floor?" somehow.

Back
Top Bottom