TSC issues.

Wait you can pre order chicks in TSC?
Most feed stores let you preorder. 10 years ago, I went to my local store and picked from the list of what they had coming on the day I wanted to pick them up! They had pick ups the afternoon that the chicks came in and then whatever was left after the preordered (and prepaid for) chicks were gone went out to the sales floor 24 hours later.

Mine does at least. There used to be a single stock tank filled with preorders. Each person had a different colored sharpie dot on their chicks so they got what they ordered. I think if you didn't pick them up that arrival day though the order was null and void. Now it might be a bit different because of the delays though

Mine does at least. There used to be a single stock tank filled with preorders. Each person had a different colored sharpie dot on their chicks so they got what they ordered. I think if you didn't pick them up that arrival day though the order was null and void. Now it might be a bit different because of the delays though
Wait so how can I hold Pre order in TSC?

Most feed stores let you preorder. 10 years ago, I went to my local store and picked from the list of what they had coming on the day I wanted to pick them up! They had pick ups the afternoon that the chicks came in and then whatever was left after the preordered (and prepaid for) chicks were gone went out to the sales floor 24 hours later.
Oh ok.

That's how I've always done it. Not TSC, but another farm store that orders from Hoover's. Place my order for whatever chicks I want and pick the hatch date. They call me when they come in, and I get them the next day. They keep everyone's order separate and away from the public.

Back
Top Bottom