TSC strikes again!

You are all such suckers, that reminds me, I have a bridge I'd like to sell. . . . .
:celebrate
:yuckyuck
knee slapper laugh.gif
I have a Submarine with screen windows if anybody is interested..
laugh.gif

Yall are fine lol. I have these pics if they are any better?

Attachments

• IMG_20180312_105001_541.jpg
    IMG_20180312_105001_541.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20180312_105001_551.jpg
    IMG_20180312_105001_551.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20180312_105001_546.jpg
    IMG_20180312_105001_546.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Snapchat-329986885.jpg
    Snapchat-329986885.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 5
Ever notice how the feed stores pile all the feed, oyster shell, treats, grit, etc. right next to the tubs that hold the new chicks they have in stock? Besides, even if they had the chicks near the front of the store and all the supplies in the back, you KNOW you're going to look at the chicks right?

This time of year, I go to TSC on purpose for my feed because their policy of 6 chicks at a time is enough to keep me from giving into a chick binge. All the other feed stores will let you buy one chick if you want so that makes those stores way more risky for me at this time of year.

I have this little voice in my head trying to talk me into 2 or 3 more Ameraucana's but I'm really fighting to not give in! I just know if I go to one of the stores that lets you buy 1 or more, I'll come home with chicks.

Also, have you ever noticed (or maybe it's just me!) that when you look in the bins your heart starts racing and you start eyeing all the chicks and then BAM! There's like one chick you spot and make eye contact with and it's like you feel that is THE ONE! You're a gonner then! You will be bringing that chick home! :D

Ever notice how the feed stores pile all the feed, oyster shell, treats, grit, etc. right next to the tubs that hold the new chicks they have in stock? Besides, even if they had the chicks near the front of the store and all the supplies in the back, you KNOW you're going to look at the chicks right?

This time of year, I go to TSC on purpose for my feed because their policy of 6 chicks at a time is enough to keep me from giving into a chick binge. All the other feed stores will let you buy one chick if you want so that makes those stores way more risky for me at this time of year.

I have this little voice in my head trying to talk me into 2 or 3 more Ameraucana's but I'm really fighting to not give in! I just know if I go to one of the stores that lets you buy 1 or more, I'll come home with chicks.

Also, have you ever noticed (or maybe it's just me!) that when you look in the bins your heart starts racing and you start eyeing all the chicks and then BAM! There's like one chick you spot and make eye contact with and it's like you feel that is THE ONE! You're a gonner then! You will be bringing that chick home! :D
:goodpost:So much truth in these sentences:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom