TSC taking my name and number just for buying chicks?

I agree, but I am also tired of stopping what I am doing to answer the phone and it's a telemarketer.

In line with your signature, when a telemarketer calls, quickly cut in and yell "I thought you were the doctor calling back!!!" and slam the phone down. Don't break the phone, but with the appropriate enphasis.

Then there was the time that someone called wanting to sell me something. I mentioned that my kids were selling raffle tickets for school. Could we work out a deal? Unfortunately, that did not work out. Neither of us made a sale. Darn the luck.

That Do Not Call list really helps, but I wish it worked on political calls too.

I hate to hijack this thread, but it seems others have beaten me to it. But I think Redhen needs some defense. Sourland should not call her a stalker. Being a stalker would require planning and organisation. Sourland should know Redhen better than that.
Red, aren't you glads I'm on your side in this one?

Wow, how foolish of me to overlook that fact. Thanks, Ridge.

Does anyone else suspect that Sour is just trying to cover up "senior moments"?
big_smile.png

I just give the phone to my six year old, though its funnier when they are 2-3 years old.

In line with your signature, when a telemarketer calls, quickly cut in and yell "I thought you were the doctor calling back!!!" and slam the phone down. Don't break the phone, but with the appropriate enphasis.
Then there was the time that someone called wanting to sell me something. I mentioned that my kids were selling raffle tickets for school. Could we work out a deal? Unfortunately, that did not work out. Neither of us made a sale. Darn the luck.
That Do Not Call list really helps, but I wish it worked on political calls too.

Last edited:
I hate to hijack this thread, but it seems others have beaten me to it. But I think Redhen needs some defense. Sourland should not call her a stalker. Being a stalker would require planning and organisation. Sourland should know Redhen better than that.
Red, aren't you glads I'm on your side in this one?

Ummm,....yeah, I think so.....:/

Lol! I'm using that raffle ticket thing next time...

Back
Top Bottom