tuhis doesn't look like ablack austrolorp!

Brahma are slow to mature but so far it is all girl like. He had a rooster that got in the wrong pen at some point then. Aussies just do not have feathered feet and light Brahma would not be black chicks.

I'm afraid that it wasn't a very good first experience.I can't say that I would want anything else from him. It's too easy to get attached to Them to return them, but i cant have lots of chickens, so each one has to count.

She is probably a mix of Brahma and Australorp. For now, I'm thinking pullet, though it is too early to be sure.

I'm afraid that it wasn't a very good first experience.I can't say that I would want anything else from him. It's too easy to get attached to Them to return them, but i cant have lots of chickens, so each one has to count.

I totally understand. I would give the little one some time to show itself as male or female and go from there. I sure hope it is a gal for you.

Looks like a Black Australorp/Brahma mix to me. It is too young to tell gender accurately, though I don't see any obvious cockerel traits yet.

here he is, do you think its a he, and do you see langshan, even if its not breeder quality?

Back
Top Bottom