TULSA area Cluckers

I have found that my black orps are way easier to feather sex than my buffs. My black orps I can sex right out of the bator but my buff orps I have to wait a couple days and then I still feel like I am guessing. May have to experiment with my next batch.

Rinda-I am still interested in some cream legbar eggs but it is going to be a while yet.

Okie dokie no problem. They are flying out the door both chicks and eggs so just holler when you are ready and I'll slip your order in. ;)

thumbsup.gif

The Afton Oklahoma swap starts this weekend.
ya.gif
I'll be there in my usual spot, for those that know me.

- I plan to have day old assorted bantams,
- 2 week old RIR, NHR, BO, BR, GLW, PReds, assorted ducklings,
- and some older chicks. Some young roos and pullets, a few banty and standard Frizzels, NN, and half silkies.
- And only a few older pullets and started laying young hens.
- Can't forget some young guineas too.
- Oh yeah, a young pair of very friendly, loveable geese.
I plan to have some nice young eating roosters and Muscovey ducks too.
I may even bring a few plants.

Anyone else going?

Does the Kelleyville swap still happen?
I heard from someone that last time they went (last fall) that there was hardly anyone there and there were rumors that it might go away. They used to advertise it on craigslist but I haven't seen it last year. I have the contact number for them from last year's craigslist posting. It is 918-695-0019. (Normally I don't like to post contact numbers in the open forum but they had it posted on craigslist so thought it would be okay). Kellyville is a lot closer for me and I really had high hopes that it would take off but it doesn't look like it. Pryor is a lot further for me but if selling it is probably worth the drive.

where can I find info on this afton swap? Times, address, etc? Does it cost to get in?

Thank you. :0)

Back
Top Bottom