TULSA area Cluckers

@NotSuperWoman if you're coming to the Coweta auction you should bring a silkie or two for me!

I am so excited. We are finally going to get our chicken coop up and going and get some chickies soon! We had about 10 chickens for about 2 years but have been chicken less for about a year since we moved. With our move and busy lives, we are only just now getting back to the chickens! Can't wait. Hoping to get some of Rinda's chicks or hatching eggs. Also, we are wanting a couple of cochin chicks. Does anyone know of local cochin chicks or eggs? Can't wait until we can join in on the chicken fun!

Michiele

I am so excited. We are finally going to get our chicken coop up and going and get some chickies soon! We had about 10 chickens for about 2 years but have been chicken less for about a year since we moved. With our move and busy lives, we are only just now getting back to the chickens! Can't wait. Hoping to get some of Rinda's chicks or hatching eggs. Also, we are wanting a couple of cochin chicks. Does anyone know of local cochin chicks or eggs? Can't wait until we can join in on the chicken fun!

Michiele

If you're looking for bantam cochins I see them in the bantam bin at Atwoods often, sometimes frizzles, too.

Just got home from the Coweta Auction- no I didn't stay to the end LOL it will probably run until 2-3 AM. They weren't even done with eggs yet at 9:10 PM.... there were A LOT of birds there!!!! But little ones needed to get to bed- and my pocketbook couldn't take any more after the eggs! I neglected to bribe someone to hold my hubby's hand down....
hide.gif

Sorry I had already placed the order. But I am expecting a hatch of silkies tomorrow. If they make it you are welcome to buy them. Mom is a blue silkie and dad is a self blue. I would like $5.00 each since they will be potential show quality.

@NotSuperWoman how are the silkie chicks doing?

UPDATE from Facebook about the Coweta Auction. They have changed from Friday to Saturday and also changed the start time to 2 PM.

POULTRY AUCTION

April 19th 2:00 p.m.--SATURDAY****please note the CHANGE of DAY AND TIME
Wagoner County Fairgrounds
Coweta, OK(30 miles east of Tulsa on Highway 51)

Consigments will be taken starting at 9 am.

This will be a LARGE sale, and we expect a reallybig turnout!
Already consigned are Old English Game, nice laying hens, rabbits, and baby Toulouse Geese.

Bring your chairs and plan to spend the day with us.

Cages do not have to sell although we will accept
consignments of cages and related poultry and rabbit equipment.
We will not accept goats or swine for sale.
Buyers need to bring their own cages.

Items will be sold in order they are consigned.

We expect to have all types of poultry for this sale. Equipment and related supplies sell first.

For consignments or for more information contact:
Robert Crozier Jon Harmon
918-575-0015 918-575-0745
Crozier Auctions
Stilwell, OK
Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted with 3% buyers premium

Back
Top Bottom