Turkenstein25's Turkey Talk for 2015

-How many turkeys do you have? None that are not in an egg :p
-How many poults do you plan on hatching? Just one, i only was gifted one egg from a friend
-What breeds do you want/have? a Royal palm would be awesome!
-where are you getting your eggs from? A friend of a friend
-will you be raising your turkeys for meat? I'm a strict vegetarian... does that answer your question? Friends, Not Food.
-will you be raising them for pets, etc? Yes, my one turkey army lol
-what type of housing are you going to use for your birds? With our hens... not sure...
-what will you feed them? I'm not sure
-will you be using an incubator to hatch your eggs? Yes my single turkey egg is baking :p
-do you want your hens to be broody so they can hatch eggs? I would like just one tom... so no.
-what kinds of waterers, feeders,etc will you be using? the type that hold water without a leek and hold food off the ground :p lol!

-How many turkeys do you have? None that are not in an egg :p
-How many poults do you plan on hatching? Just one, i only was gifted one egg from a friend
-What breeds do you want/have? a Royal palm would be awesome!
-where are you getting your eggs from? A friend of a friend
-will you be raising your turkeys for meat? I'm a strict vegetarian... does that answer your question? Friends, Not Food.
-will you be raising them for pets, etc? Yes, my one turkey army lol
-what type of housing are you going to use for your birds? With our hens... not sure...
-what will you feed them? I'm not sure
-will you be using an incubator to hatch your eggs? Yes my single turkey egg is baking :p
-do you want your hens to be broody so they can hatch eggs? I would like just one tom... so no.
-what kinds of waterers, feeders,etc will you be using? the type that hold water without a leek and hold food off the ground :p lol!
Hello and welcome to BYC and they turkey thread!
I think most of us feed our turkey a variety of food. But I suggest game bird feed so your turkey can build a strong frame to support it's weight. And have good strong legs. Turkey love bugs, scraps fruit and veggies. They need and require a lot of protein in their diet.

Back
Top Bottom