Turkey fungus on the head

twotmama

In the Brooder
10 Years
Feb 4, 2009
My turkey has a weird growth on his head the eyes are getting to where he can't see and he looks miserable. HELP!!!! Its like he has warts and there multipying and now theres like a fungus can i save him somehow or is this fatal? He is A pet and I don't know what to do.

Last edited:
If *I* can post a picture anyone can. If you have them on your computer already, that is.
When you click on *MESSAGE BOARDS*, at the top it says Frequently Asked Questions. If you click on that, the 2nd question explains how to post a picture.

In the meantime, if its a fungus, you can treat with a mild vinegar solution or a mild betadine solution. If you can get a picture up great, if not, can you pm me for my email and I can post it for you if you can send it.

I tried to upload it won't paste sorry. No it just looks like huge warts and the its hanging off his head and his eyes are closing up like their infected the skin is real rough on his head and it looks like some kind of fungus; not sticky or guey. Im clueless I got it to upload as avatar hope its large enough to help any suggestions?

Last edited:
Pox? Probably....no treatment but you can treat the water with a broad spectrum Anti...like oxytetracycline to at least fight any other infections....Pics would be the answer to a better diagnosis...

Back
Top Bottom