Turkey Poults Hatched Early

When I got off work just an hour ago I came to check on them and saw that only 4 have completely hatched with 1 other egg having a beak poking out of it. The humidity was up to 99% though... I had noticed this morning that the humidity was at 85% so I thought nothing of it, but I guess the pooping they did today brought on the increase of humidity. I’m now afraid that the other eggs could have “drowned”. Should I try to intervene with the unhatched eggs any?
Note that I’ve broke out my still air incubator and moved the fully hatched poults into it to let them dry for now
Aren't they hatching early?

When I got off work just an hour ago I came to check on them and saw that only 4 have completely hatched with 1 other egg having a beak poking out of it. The humidity was up to 99% though... I had noticed this morning that the humidity was at 85% so I thought nothing of it, but I guess the pooping they did today brought on the increase of humidity. I’m now afraid that the other eggs could have “drowned”. Should I try to intervene with the unhatched eggs any?
Note that I’ve broke out my still air incubator and moved the fully hatched poults into it to let them dry for now
If they are hatching early I think I would leave them alone. Can you see any movement from the 1 with beak out?

If they are hatching early I think I would leave them alone. Can you see any movement from the 1 with beak out?
Yes the others did hatch early and I guess it’s still 2 days before they are supposed to hatch, but I didn’t know if the humidity being that high while I was gone was a big problem or not. I haven’t opened the incubator to check for movement long at all. Maybe 10 seconds total

Still only 4 have hatched, with leaving the other 3 eggs in the incubator. There hasn’t been any new pips or my movement. I’ve got 4 Americana chicks in there as well.

Attachments

• C376FBE1-1D88-4FA8-9ACE-10796AB6706F.jpeg
    C376FBE1-1D88-4FA8-9ACE-10796AB6706F.jpeg
    523.9 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom