Titus Kiptoo

In the Brooder
Mar 8, 2020
The experience and knowledge shared in this Place is invaluable. Though I have not been a member, I have read very useful information from this place for a long time. I keep Turkeys and Guinea Fowls, I only recently started keeping Geese. Once my Geese had started laying I gave the eggs To my Turkey and she hatched out some beautiful Goslings. I am expecting some more Goslings this week from another Turkey. Hope this will help someone somewhere.
Thanks
2020-03-23-11-10-04.jpg

So everybody keeping turkey as an incubator, theres lot variation of eggs hathced by turkey, i just watch that turkey hatch a peachick video, now it was a gosling, i wanna know whats the limit of this bird, can she handle casowary or ostrich eggs?

So everybody keeping turkey as an incubator, theres lot variation of eggs hathced by turkey, i just watch that turkey hatch a peachick video, now it was a gosling, i wanna know whats the limit of this bird, can she handle casowary or ostrich eggs?
I really Trust Turkeys when it comes to hatching and raising birds. I have used them to hatch and Raise Chicks and Keets.

Btw how long do you think your turkey-gosling relation will last, i mean there will be a day they will be separated right, maybe your gosling will get dehidrated or your turkey will submerged.

Btw how long do you think your turkey-gosling relation will last, i mean there will be a day they will be separated right, maybe your gosling will get dehidrated or your turkey will submerged.
That stream of water is where they spend most of the time. Not too deep to sink the Turkey and the Goslings can swim and hydrate themselves. The Turkey gets in on occasion and picks a dragon fly or two
IMAG0269.jpg

The experience and knowledge shared in this Place is invaluable. Though I have not been a member, I have read very useful information from this place for a long time. I keep Turkeys and Guinea Fowls, I only recently started keeping Geese. Once my Geese had started laying I gave the eggs To my Turkey and she hatched out some beautiful Goslings. I am expecting some more Goslings this week from another Turkey. Hope this will help someone somewhere.
ThanksView attachment 2059674
My turkey is almost done setting on her own 7 eggs. Geese are mating. Once I start seeing goose eggs, do I just put them consecutively under her??

Back
Top Bottom