Two and a half week duckling sneezing a lot

StarTheNarrator

In the Brooder
Nov 25, 2021
One of my ducklings is sneezing a lot today. There’s no goo or anything coming out of his nostrils from what I can see and he’s breathing at the same pace as the other two. I’d guess it was because their water is a little shallow and I wasn’t able to take them outside to swim today, but I gave them a big bowl of water only an hour or two ago. I don’t want to overreact and take him to the vet right away but I can’t find anything to help. I’ll see how he does tomorrow :/

One of my ducklings is sneezing a lot today. There’s no goo or anything coming out of his nostrils from what I can see and he’s breathing at the same pace as the other two. I’d guess it was because their water is a little shallow and I wasn’t able to take them outside to swim today, but I gave them a big bowl of water only an hour or two ago. I don’t want to overreact and take him to the vet right away but I can’t find anything to help. I’ll see how he does tomorrow :/
How is your little one doing? Can you post a picture of your setup?

How is your little one doing? Can you post a picture of your setup?
He stopped sneezing the next day and seems to be just fine now. Here’s the setup

Attachments

• 77CAE2A9-1647-40DF-939D-8B1F6985F9EA.jpeg
    77CAE2A9-1647-40DF-939D-8B1F6985F9EA.jpeg
    497.6 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom