Two chickens missing

Caileys_Chickens

Songster
Dec 6, 2018
Two of our chickens recently went missing along with our cat. I have no idea what to do, the three of them mean so much to me. I battle depression and anxiety and my chickens help me ground myself. I dont know what happened to them, there was no blood or feathers: nothing. Do you guys have any ideas, please I'm desperate?

I hope that I am wrong, but one of the most common predators that takes cats is the coyote. Make sure that your birds/pets are confined during the day and locked up at night. I sincerely hope that they return in the morning.
They've been missing for two days now and we live in a populated area and I dont think there are coyotes. We have a large property that they sometimes free range on but we always lock them up at night. I'm just really sad and puzzled right now

So sorry! Where do you live? Coyotes are everywhere even in NYC!
I live in Utah near a shopping center. It's just our house and the neighbors for a couple of blocks. We live next to a burger establishment and near a busy street that the animals dont go near. We have a sizable chunk of land though that all birds alike love to be in.

Back
Top Bottom