Two pair Bantam Marans in Florida

i am in north fl..near ga boarder..i would take them in..a hawk badly injured to of my hens that were sitting on nests..and i would really like to get more as of i think my one will not make it from the injures..which is really sad first time sitting and she and another hen basically got there heads ripped off cause they did not want to leave there nests....srry bout the story..lol not tryin to put on a guilt trip but basically i would like to have the hens..would b nice and make my girls happy after today

Would love to have your baby chicks. I live s of Mulberry and share eggs with my friends from work. Chickens graze in garden and have a lovely home. We don't eat them. Just eggs.

Sorry to be just getting back to you. I placed everyone last Spring.

But I' m getting ready to hatch some more from good breeders' lines. I'm looking at all bantams in rarer breeds/colors. Just haven"t made up my mind yet whether it will be Araucana, Faverolles, cochin, English Orpington, Barnevelder, Speckeled Sussex or something else.

All my babies have been hand-raised and spoiled rotten. If you can provide a loving permanent home and are interested in a future Roo or pair(s) let me know.

Amy

Back
Top Bottom