Tylan 50 for wheezing

You have received good advice from @Eggcessive it's hard to know what is ailing a chicken - there are many causes for respiratory symptoms - most are listed in the link that she provided.
All you can do is treat him with the Tylan50 and see if that helps.
Of course, seeking testing and vet care is best.

Why do you think you need to make a new thread?
I wasn’t sure if people would see the video.

He doesn’t sound terribly bad, but I can hear his wheezing. I would n’t worry too much if he is getting around, alert, and seems to be eating and drinking. You can get some extra fluid into them by mixing a small pan of chicken feed with a lot of water. A bit of plain yogurt can make it more interesting.

He doesn’t sound terribly bad, but I can hear his wheezing. I would n’t worry too much if he is getting around, alert, and seems to be eating and drinking. You can get some extra fluid into them by mixing a small pan of chicken feed with a lot of water. A bit of plain yogurt can make it more interesting.
Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreciate it.

I just want to update everyone whom has helped - my roo, Chippy is doing a little better. His crow is a little bit louder and he isn’t constantly wheezing. He still wheezes if he runs around too much. He is still moving around and eating as normal. I think he’s going to be just fine in the end. What could this be if it’s already showing a bit of improvement? 12 hours after his first dose of Tylan 50 and some VetRX, he had some improvement. Thank you all so much!

Back
Top Bottom