Tylan 50 Question

I would only give one shot you do not want to overdose him give the meds time to work. Also what are his other symptoms why treating with antibiotic's there may be other suggestions we can give you. i would treat the scalley leg mites to. I aquired a roowho had it really bad took about a month or too of working. I would soak his legs in nice warm water so soem of the yucky mite goo gets soft and you can wash it off. I sprayed my guys legs with the adams spray it has permythian in it I think I spelled it right. it will kill them and rub the vasoline on him . repeat every day. I found the warm soaks really softend up that nasty mite gunk and helped it to slough off so the meds could get in there and work. I really hope he gets better. Also try fixing him scrambled eggs for bump in protien!

Well my poor little roo passed away.I brought him in and soaked his legs and even got him to eat some cooked eggs,but i guess the stress was to much for him.Im heart broken.He was such a good boy..
hit.gif

Well my poor little roo passed away.I brought him in and soaked his legs and even got him to eat some cooked eggs,but i guess the stress was to much for him.Im heart broken.He was such a good boy..
hit.gif
Sorry you lost him Kyrose. Most likely whatever disease it was had already overwhelmed his system and no amount of antibiotics wouldve helped.

Back
Top Bottom