Tyngsborough Gardens Monthly Chicken swap in Tyngsborough Ma 7/15

I so wish I knew who everyone was at the event-- you were there too? Gosh I wish I could have at least said hi. THanks, will contact Luvs chickens.
It was good meeting you yesterday... Kees Mom was setup right next to me, I could have introduced you. Hope to see you at Westford in the Fall.

I think yesterday was one of the largest turnouts yet. Some new faces too!

We sold all of the birds we brought before 11am.

I will be at the Tyngsboro swap on Sunday 7/15. I am looking for full size cochins and male turkeys. Does any one plan on bringing any?
Karen

Does anyone have any friendly ducks for sale? We lost 5 ducks to some animal and have one duck left...*Lucky*...and he is SO lonely. I need to find him 2 friends, and am looking for tame sweet natured ducks. Lucky is a Khaki Campbell, and about 2mo old....I live in central MA and could pick them up before the swap(actually, I would prefer to)Thanks!

I will be at the Tyngsboro swap on Sunday 7/15.  I am looking for full size cochins and male turkeys.  Does any one plan on bringing any?
Karen

i have 1 cochin x ee chick large breed its about 2 half weeks old now, i also a male turkey poult midget white x lav x naraganset hes white with a couple dark spots right now and is about 2 months i belive now

This is slightly off topic but....I am looking for an old kids playhouse(the plastic kind) to use as a duck house. We remodeled one for our chickens and it worked out great(thanks to someone on here who gave us their old one!) Does anyone have an old kids playhouse they are no longer using that they want to get rid of? I am in Central MA and don't want to drive too, too far, but will come pick it up and even pay for it...It needs to have a solid roof and a door(we can deal with the windows.)Thanks in advance! :)

Hello, I should be coming to this swap, I will have a more complete list later but so far this is what I have:

4 Standard Cochin X Roosters
3 Splash and 1 Blue - they will be gorgeous boys.
Crosses are most likely EE or Sex Link.

1 Silkie X Rooster
Red - Starting to get green tail and wing feathers, smooth feathered. Very cute Roo

All born May 1.

Back
Top Bottom