Tyngsborough Gardens Monthly Chicken swap in Tyngsborough Ma 7/15

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am jsut starting to learn about chickens, will people get annoyed if i'm their harrasing (not really harassing) people with questions. I also want to bring my husband so he can see "what all the fuss about chickens is about."

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am jsut starting to learn about chickens, will people get annoyed if i'm their harrasing (not really harassing) people with questions. I also want to bring my husband so he can see "what all the fuss about chickens is about."
My thoughts--as someone who has attended to buy birds--be thoughtful of the sellers time, they are trying to sell and need to be able to talk to interested parties. Everyone likes to talk about their birds and would like to talk to you to.

A poultry show with a sales area might provide exactly what you are looking for. Because people are at the show for the entire1-2 days, it's a relaxed atmosphere and you can see the judges at work as well.

hi, everyone that i know that who attend loves to share there noliage with others, so i dont think anyone would have a promblem if you have questions, ask away we are all kind and freindly and will welcome you into the world of poultry ;)

Thank you guys! I def. Dont want to waste anyones time from selling. I will be conciderate of this. I am so excited for this event! See you all their! :D

this weekend comeing up swap, not sure what i will have for sale, but i know i will be selling a black sumatra cockerel and some hatching eggs

I won't make this one. Too much to do around here. Way behind schedule in getting yard work done!

this weekend comeing up swap, not sure what i will have for sale, but i know i will be selling a black sumatra cockerel and some hatching eggs
i have some holland lop bunnys ready to go, i will be bring them with me, and a gold lc polish pullet, oegb cockerel, two new zealand bucks about 10 weeks old now, a silkie chick black w a couple silver spots, blue maran x chick, phoenix chick bbred

I have a pair of Gold Sebrights. The rooster is just starting to crow. They are going to stay small. Also have a nice cochin cross, about 10 weeks old, very pretty bird not sure if roo or pullet. Have some bird cages for really good prices.

Back
Top Bottom