UFO Spotted In China??

When my dad and I saw the video, we both reacted simultaneously.

His reaction: "Well, that's 30 seconds wasted."

My reaction: "Strobe light on clouds. Not impressed."
gig.gif
Cynical minds think alike, I guess.

Even if it IS aliens, we've seen enough movies to know that they can't win. The best part is, we can also learn from the mistakes in sci-fi movies!

Rule #1: The aliens ARE NOT FRIENDLY!!! Launch preemptive strikes!

Rule #2: You need to find an ultra-manly guy, preferably associated with the military, as well as an underappreciated genius.

Rule #3: When the genius comes up with a ridiculous plan that seems completely suicidal, go along with it. It will be a stunning success.

Rule #4: Alternately, you can see if the aliens wear space suits. If they don't, just comply with them, they have no immunity to Earth diseases.

Rule #5: If they do wear space suits, see rule #2.

Rule #6: If they have force fields, try an EMP or other electronic warfare. This has not been tried in any movie, so there is a high chance of success.

Quote:
My mom and I joked the other day that when the President is briefed on the impending attack they will come in with Terminator, Stargate, Independence Day, Armageddon, and a few other movies I don't remember and ask him which strategy he wants to go with
gig.gif

Quote:
My mom and I joked the other day that when the President is briefed on the impending attack they will come in with Terminator, Stargate, Independence Day, Armageddon, and a few other movies I don't remember and ask him which strategy he wants to go with
gig.gif

If an alien has the tech to visit Earth, it's 99.9999% guarunteed to be hostile. Just look at movies AND videogames! It's practically unanimous! Never seen Stargate, so I wouldn't know about that particular species.
tongue.png

Quote:
gig.gif

If an alien has the tech to visit Earth, it's 99.9999% guarunteed to be hostile. Just look at movies AND videogames! It's practically unanimous! Never seen Stargate, so I wouldn't know about that particular species.
tongue.png

But *sputter sputter* what about ET, Cocoon, Starman, Abyss, My Step Mother was an Alien, The Coneheads?
tongue.png

I like reeces pieces
droolin.gif
and am short, been called dumpy ........hmmmmm birdaholic are you talking about me???
tongue2.gif
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue.png

But *sputter sputter* what about ET, Cocoon, Starman, Abyss, My Step Mother was an Alien, The Coneheads?
tongue.png

I like reeces pieces
droolin.gif
and short, been called dumpy ........hmmmmm birdaholic are you talking about me???
tongue2.gif
lol.png

Don't get me started on ET. We all know that he was a spy.
tongue.png
Same with, well, most of the others. The Coneheads are just creepy.
roll.png
They put on a friendly air and in fact report back to their respective empires on Earth defenses! TO THE TIN FOIL HATS!!!

Oh, another rule for dealing with aliens: Do NOT underestimate the power of the redneck. In all likelihood, his claims about being abducted are true, and he is worth many soldiers in alien-killing.

Back
Top Bottom