UGH!! Rapping presents.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rebelcowboysnb, Dec 23, 2010.

1. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm Premium Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This part I hate. Anyone want to volunteer to do it for me? [​IMG]

2. michelle1017

michelle1017 Goat Mama

Aug 21, 2008
    Missouri
    Nope. I have a full evening planned of doing that too. I put it off until the last possible minute! [​IMG]

3. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps

That is what I can't stand is wrapping presents I can't wrap good so I just help my mom with wrapping them she does a better job than me [​IMG]

4. des189

des189 I ♥ JMac

Aug 25, 2010
    Montreal, QC, Canada
    At least you have presents to wrap... I have to shop tonight. I am a procrastinator [​IMG]

5. call ducks

call ducks silver appleyard addict

Mar 4, 2009
    waterville , canada
    Quote:Ohhh, Montreal wish you the best of luck [​IMG]

I HATE Rapping Presents is gahhh.... gift bags and tissue paper [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Muscovies

I also wish you luck [​IMG]

7. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Your title made me think of a gangsta song - rap! I guess you could rap while you wrap... why not?

8. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I'm a terrible wrapper and take advantage of those gift bags as much as possible. Put wadded up toilet paper on top, add a bit of glitter and presto! Instant gift wrapping! This time of year I really miss the paper grocery bags. Used to be all one had to do was let the kids draw on the brown paper, and grandparents had wrapping they never wanted to throw away!

My hubby always gets odd sized gifts, and this year I used a Christmas vinyl table cloth to 'wrap' his in. Had to use duct tape to keep the vinyl in control. Then I added a bit of glitter and presto! So pretty! I have a table cloth I can use under my bird cages once the gift is unwrapped.

Get you some glitter, ribbon, toilet paper, and get creative! If you want to get real fancy use the quilted toilet paper!

After Christmas you'll need a good vacuum to clean up all that glitter!

9. Hound

Hound Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2010
    Bandanas or wild rags! Or maybe that's a NM thing.

10. Muscovies

I know one thing I might be a bad wrapper but I am good at tearing the paper off of the present for sure [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by